50 Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes greatly inspires us and has teachings to bring positivity in our life.
Bhagavad Gita is the right place to find the solutions to the problems that we are facing in this modernized yet confusing world.
50 Bhagavad Gita Quotes for Better Life are solely based on how one should perform one’s karma with righteousness and honesty.
And, you can’t deny, honesty can improve our life.
50 Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes can also be termed as “The Song of God.”
The scripture unravels life’s philosophy and spiritual wisdom.
Without a doubt, 50 Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes are a profound way to lead a happy, better, and wisdom-proof life.
Not only this, but they also sync our mind’s spiritual faculties. Moreover, they get you in tune with your positive frequencies as well.
- Whatever happened was good! Whatever is happening is also going well! What will happen in the future will also be good! You don’t need to have any regards from the past. Don’t worry about the future. Live in the present.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- A gift is pure when it is given from the heart to the right person at the right time and at the right place. And, that too without expecting anything in return.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Yogah Karmasu Kaushalam-Yoga is the art of working skillfully-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Indeed, knowledge is better than mechanical practice. And, better than knowledge is meditation.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- The power of God is with you at all times; through the activities of mind, senses, breathing, and emotions; and is constantly doing all the work using you as a mere instrument.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Those who eat too much or eat too little, who sleep too much or sleep too little, will not succeed in meditation. But those who are temperate in eating and sleeping, work and recreation, will come to the end of sorrow through meditation.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Those who are motivated only by the desire for the fruits of their actions are miserable. Because they are constantly anxious about the results of what they do.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- The mind acts as the enemy for those who don’t control it.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore, grieve not for what is inevitable.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- One who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction, is intelligent among men.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Through selfless service, you will always be fruitful and find the fulfillment of your desires.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Whatever action is performed by a great man, common men follow in his footsteps. And, whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues them.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- When a man dwells on the pleasure of sense, attraction for them arises in him. From attraction, desire, and the lust of possession arises. This leads to passion, and then to anger.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Just like the human being put on new garments, giving up the old ones. Similarly, the soul accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- There is nothing lost or wasted in life.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Perform your obligatory duty. Indeed, the action is better than inaction.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Lust, anger, and greed are all doors to hell-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- We are kept from our goal, not by the obstacles. But, by the clear path to a lesser goal.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- No one should abandon their duties, because they see defects in them. As every action and every activity is surrounded by defects, as the fire is surrounded by the smoke.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- You have all the right to work, but you should never engage in actions for the sake of reward, nor should you long for inaction.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- The wise man works for the welfare of the world without thinking about themselves.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Pleasures that we conceive from this world of senses have a beginning and an end. And, they give birth to misery.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Man is made by his belief. What he believes, he is exactly the same.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- The one who is deluded by the ego thinks I am the doer.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- A Karma-yogi performs action by body, mind, intellect, and senses. That too… without attachment and only for self-purification.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Entering the earth I support all beings with My energy. Becoming the sap-giving moon, I nourish all the plants.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Even the wise are confused about what is action and what is inaction.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Having hands and feet everywhere! Having eyes, head, and face everywhere! Having ears everywhere! The creator exists in the creation by pervading everything.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- On this path effort never goes to waste, and there is no failure. Even a little effort toward spiritual awareness will protect you from the greatest fear.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Sever the ignorant doubt in your heart with the sword of self-knowledge. Observe your discipline, and Arise!-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Approach those who have realized the purpose of life. Question them with reverence and devotion, they will instruct you in this wisdom.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- As the heat of a fire reduces wood to ashes, the fire of knowledge burns to ashes all karma.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- At the beginning of time, I declared two paths for the pure heart. Jnana yoga, the contemplative path of spiritual wisdom. And, karma yoga, the active path of selfless service.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Let a man lift himself by his own Self alone, let him not lower himself; for this self alone is the friend of oneself and this self alone is the enemy of oneself.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- There are two ways of passing from this world – one in light and one in darkness. When one passes in light, he does not come back; but when one passes in darkness, he returns.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- What the creation is, what it is like, what its transformations are, where the source is, who that creator is, and what His powers are, hear all these from Me in brief.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- From passion comes the confusion of mind. Then the loss of remembrance and the forgetting of duty. From this loss comes the ruin of reason. And, the ruin of reason leads man to destruction.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- The intention behind action is what matters.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- The Lord dwells in the hearts of all creatures and whirls them round upon the wheel of Maya. Run to Him for refuge with all your strength, and peace profound will be yours through his grace.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- The wise see that there is action amid inaction and inaction during an action. Their consciousness is unified, and every act is done with complete awareness.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- The one who has faith and sincerity along with the mastery over the senses gains this knowledge. Having gained this, one at once attains the supreme peace.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Those who always practice this teaching of Mine, with faith and free from cavil, are freed from the bondage of Karma.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Work for work’s sake, not for yourself! Act, but do not be attached to your actions! Be in the world, but not of it!-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- You are what you believe in. You become that which you believe you can become.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- They live in wisdom who see themselves in all and all in them, who have renounced every selfish desire and sense craving tormenting the heart.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Because the fool wants to become God, He never finds him. The master is already God, Without ever wishing to be.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- He who wherever he goes is attached to no person and to no place by ties of flesh; who accepts good and evil alike, neither welcoming the one nor shrinking from the other – take it that such a one has attained Perfection.-Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
- Life is an Adventure, Dare it!
Life is a Beauty, Praise it!
Life is a challenge, Meet it!
Life is a Duty, Perform it!
Life is a Love, Enjoy it!
Life is a Tragedy, Face it!
Life is a Struggle, Fight it!
Life is a Promise, Fulfill it!
Life is a Game, Play it!
Life is a Gift, Accept it!
Life is a Journey, Complete it!
Life is a Mystery, Unfold it!
Life is a Goal, Achieve it!
Life is an Opportunity, Take it!
Life is a Puzzle, Solve it!
Life is a Song, Sing it!
Life is a Sorrow, Overcome it!
–Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes
We can see hate dominating over love and humanity, affecting the virtues in our life.
Hence, instead of hate, love is really necessary for a better life.
Everybody in this world is striving to create a better life for themselves and their family.
But, sometimes we get tired! It’s a natural phenomenon, everyone gets tired and frustrated.
And, at that time we need 50 Positive Thinking Bhagavad Gita Quotes, wise sayings, and some alone time to look after our lives.
This Post Has 5 Comments
Scrollwoop This side
we also wrote some Bhagwat Geeta Quotes.
please share my article it would help for me
My spouse and i got absolutely fulfilled when Raymond managed to carry out his researching out of the ideas he had while using the web site. It is now and again perplexing to just happen to be offering secrets and techniques that many a number of people could have been making money from. And now we fully grasp we have the website owner to be grateful to because of that. The most important explanations you’ve made, the straightforward blog navigation, the friendships you will give support to create – it is many great, and it is assisting our son in addition to our family understand this topic is enjoyable, and that is exceedingly indispensable. Thank you for the whole lot!
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually realize what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my web site =). We will have a hyperlink change arrangement among us!
I’m so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.
I used to be more than happy to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks to your time for this excellent read!! I undoubtedly having fun with every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.