25 Mahabharata quotes to change life is great sayings ever quoted on this earth.
Mahabharata is one of the largest and greatest epics, which comprises the timeless teachings of Dharma, righteousness, morality, and ethics.
Along with it, it is an eternal book of wisdom that has taught the essence of ‘Dharma’ to entire humanity.
Millions of generations have taken advantage of these pearls of wisdom, and you can, as well.
Undoubtedly, 25 Mahabharata quotes to change life is the guiding pathway of ancient Indian legacy even after the centuries.
The Mahabharata has led the people of India and the world to learn virtues to lead their lives and follow ‘Dharma.’
Here are 25 Mahabharata quotes to change life that will leave great imprints on mind and soul.
- Don’t tell hurtful Truth to anyone. The unbearable words’ son of a blind is also blind’ created the great war of Mahabharta.-Mahabharata quotes
- For the sake and protection of Dharma and his disciple, Lord Krishna can even be a charioteer.–Mahabharata quotes
- The relatives like Shakuni are not the wellwishers; instead can lead anyone to the path of destruction.-Mahabharata quotes
- The highest concentration, like Arjuna, can lead any human being to the highest success.-Mahabharata quotes
- The bad companion of the person like Duryodhana led to the destruction of great warriors like Karna.-Mahabharata quotes
- Betting and other short-cuts in life can lead a human being to the worst moral corruption.-Mahabharata quotes
- The wrongdoing against the modesty of a woman can lead to the total destruction of one’s clan.-Mahabharata quotes
- Never support the immoral work of children; ultimately, it leads to their destruction like Kauravas.-Mahabharata quotes
- Whenever there is a decline of Dharma or Righteousness, the Lord himself takes incarnation to defend the Dharma.-Mahabharata quotes
- Women ought not to live long in the places of their fatherly or maternal relations. Such home is damaging to their reputation, their appropriate conduct, and their prudence (virtue).-Mahabharata quotes
- Dharma and Truth are the only eternal, and ultimately its victory is inevitable.-Mahabharata quotes
- Everyone must defend and perform one’s Dharma and duty-this is the most secret key to life.-Mahabharata quotes
- Do your duty unto others as this is the call of Time. You should ponder over why you have taken birth.-Mahabharata quotes
- Only the result of work can tell whether the work started at an auspicious or inauspicious time.-Mahabharata quotes
- Do your duty and shape your destiny. That is the secret of life. Oh, Man! Your own hands hold your destiny.-Mahabharata quotes
- Time is the eternal and greatest one. No one is beyond the Time; respect the Time.-Mahabharata quotes
- If someone has the option to choose God and Godly objects-selection of God is the excellent and wise one.-Mahabharata quotes
- The soul is eternal and timeless. To defend own Dharma and Duty must be of the highest importance.-Mahabharata quotes
- Arrogance and Ego are the downfalls of a human being. The destruction of Kauravas is the result of the same.-Mahabharata quotes
- The intention to occupy the other’s property or women inappropriately by Kauravas led to their complete destruction.-Mahabharata quotes
- The half-knowledge of anything could not lead anyone to achieve the target. The warrior Abhimanyu was got assassinated due to half-knowledge of the Chakravyuh.-Mahabharata quotes
- The king must not be attached to children; otherwise, it will destroy the entire state.-Mahabharata quotes
- The true knowledge provided by Guru and friend like Lord Krishna can make the path of life smoother, free from doubts and fear.-Mahabharata quotes
- A human being has only right in his own Karma and nothing in any kind of result.-Mahabharata quotes
- The Nishkam Karma(duty without desire) is the path of liberation, while Sakam Karma(duty with desire) is the cause of bondage in this world.-Mahabharata quotes