50 Gautam Buddha quotes for Better Life have changed the lives of millions on this planet. Gautam Buddha, “the Enlightened One,” is also known as the Light of Asia. He was one of the most extraordinary human beings born on this earth who gave hope to entire humanity to end the sufferings of their lives.
He was born as a prince but left all the luxuries of life to know “Who I am?” With the greatest Tapasya ever done by a human being, he became “the Buddha” or “the Enlightened One.” After attaining the Enlightenment, he moved almost four decades of his life from place to place for the welfare of human beings.
He taught humanity how to end their sufferings and attain the ultimate liberation in this very life. He gave the middle path or the art of living to the entire humanity. The world also knows the greatest middle path as The Noble Eightfold Path. His each and every uttered word was based on his personal experience of the Ultimate Truth.
He taught to the world only such things which he experienced rather than the mere ideals of the scriptures. The Dhammapada is one of the most significant scriptures, which comprises the uttered words of Lord Buddha of his entire life.
Gautam Buddha each and every quote has the ultimate potential to transform anyone’s life. 50 Gautam Buddha quotes for Better Life undoubtedly greatly reshaped human beings because of life-changing teachings. Here are 50 Gautam Buddha Quotes for better life to guide you through the right path.
- A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again. But if he is peaceful, loving, and fearless then he is in truth and called wise.-Gautam Buddha quotes
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can, and no one may. We must walk the path.-Gautam Buddha quotes
- Be where you are; otherwise, you will miss your life.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- It is better to travel well than to arrive.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future. But, to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Purity or impurity depends on oneself, no one can purify another.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- To insist on a spiritual practice that served you in the past is to carry the raft on your back after you have crossed the river.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- What is evil? Killing is evil! lying is evil! slandering is evil! abuse is evil! gossip is evil! envy is evil! hatred is evil! to cling to false doctrine is evil! All these things are evil. And what is the root of evil? Desire is the root of evil! Illusion is the root of evil!–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Stop, stop. Do not speak. The ultimate truth is not even to think.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- If you find no one to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- The one in whom no longer exist the craving and thirst that perpetuate becoming; how could you track that Awakened one, trackless and of limitless range.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Radiate boundless love towards the entire world.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- You only lose what you cling to.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- There is nothing so disobedient as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing so obedient as a disciplined mind.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Whatever a monk keeps pursuing with his thinking and pondering that becomes the inclination of his awareness.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draw it.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Remembering a wrong is like carrying a burden on the mind.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Chaos is inherent in all compounded things. Strive on with diligence.-Gautam Buddha quotes
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- A generous heart, a kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things that renew humanity.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Life is so very difficult. How can we be anything but kind?–Gautam Buddha quotes
- We will develop and cultivate the liberation of the mind by loving kindness, make it our vehicle, make it our basis, stabilize it, exercise ourselves in it, and fully perfect it.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Kindness should become the natural way of life, not the exception.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind?–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- The tongue is like a sharp knife. It kills without drawing blood.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Speak the only endearing speech, speech that is welcomed. Speech, when it brings no evil to others, is a pleasant thing.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Long is the night to him who is awake; long is a mile to him who is tired; long is life to the foolish who do not know the true law.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Pain is certain; Suffering is optional.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except yourself.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be filled with joy.–Gautam Buddha quotes
- Drop by drop is the water pot filled. Likewise, the wise man, gathering it little by little, fills himself with good.–Gautam Buddha quotes
This Post Has 3 Comments
I in addition to my friends came checking the best thoughts located on your web page while before long I had an awful suspicion I never thanked you for those strategies. Most of the boys are actually so warmed to read all of them and now have truly been tapping into these things. Many thanks for indeed being really considerate and also for selecting these kinds of outstanding guides millions of individuals are really needing to learn about. My sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to earlier.
There are actually a number of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to deliver up. I supply the thoughts above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you bring up where the most important factor will likely be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, however I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the affect of only a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.
I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours these days, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty value sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet will probably be much more helpful than ever before. “Wherever they burn books, they will also, in the end, burn people.” by Heinrich Heine.