Jiddu Krishnamurti quotes are very famous in India and other parts of the world as well.
Jiddu Krishnamurti, a rationalist, writer, and speaker was born on 11 May 1895 and died on 17 February 1986 after battling pancreatic cancer.
He was brought into the world in South India in what is currently the cutting-edge Madanapalle of Andhra Pradesh.
Interest in Krishnamurti and his work has persevered in the years since his passing.
The four official Foundations keep on keeping up with chronicles, disperse the lessons in an expanding number of dialects, convert print to advanced and different media, foster sites, support TV programs, and arrange gatherings and exchanges of intrigued people throughout the planet.
Jiddu Krishnamurti life:
Krishnamurti pulled in light of a legitimate concern for the mainstream religious establishment in India.
He occupied with conversations with a few notable Hindu and Buddhist researchers and pioneers, including the Dalai Lama.
Several of these conversations were subsequently distributed as parts in different Krishnamurti books.
Prominent people impacted by Krishnamurti incorporate George Bernard Shaw, Jawaharlal Nehru, Dada Dharmadhikari, Dalai Lama, Aldous Huxley, Bruce Lee, Terence Stamp, Jackson Pollock, Alan Watts, Toni Packer, Achyut Patwardhan, and Eckhart Tolle.
Krishnamurti said he had no faithfulness to any ethnicity, standing, religion, or reasoning, and spent the remainder of his life venturing to the far corners of the planet, addressing enormous and little gatherings, just as people.
He composed many books, among them The First and Last Freedom, The Only Revolution, and Krishnamurti’s Notebook.
A significant number of his discussions and conversations have been distributed. His last open talk was in Madras, India, in January 1986, a month before his demise at his home in Ojai, California.
His allies, dealing with non-benefit establishments in India, Great Britain, and the United States, administer a few free schools dependent on his perspectives on training.
They proceed to translate and circulate his a great many discussions, gathering and individual conversations, and compositions by utilization of an assortment of media organizations and dialects.
Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes:
He used to speak his mind, and that made sense to people and inspires them on a great level.
Some of his quotes are discussed here in this article.
- You are aggressive when you label yourself an Indian, a Muslim, a Christian, a European, or anything else. Do you see why it’s so ferocious? You’re isolating yourself from the rest of humanity. When people are divided by their beliefs, nationalities, or traditions, violence results. As a result, a guy striving to understand violence does not belong to any country, religion, political party, or partial system; instead, he is concerned with humanity’s whole comprehension.
- When the competitive mentality is no longer there, true learning occurs.
- The more you know about yourself, the clearer things become. Self-awareness has no bounds! You don’t reach a goal, and you don’t get to a conclusion. It’s a never-ending river.
- The highest sort of intelligence is the ability to watch without judging.
- To comprehend the infinite, the mind must be very silent and tranquil.
- Fear manifests itself in the repeated statement of belief.
- Whether you do it or not, get on with it…
Inspirational Jiddu Krishnamurti quotes:
- We bear the weight of what tens of thousands of people have stated, as well as the memories of all our sorrows. To renounce all of that is to be alone, and the mind that is alone is not only innocent but also youthful — not in terms of time or age, but in terms of being young, innocent, and alive at any age — and only such a mind can see the truth and the unmeasurable by words.
- We are secondhand people. We’ve lived our lives based on what we’ve been told, whether guided by our inclinations, dispositions or forced to accept by circumstances and surroundings. We are the consequence of a variety of influences, and there is nothing unique about us, nothing we have discovered for ourselves: nothing unique, immaculate, or clear.
- It is the truth, not your efforts to be free, that liberates.
- Only what you believe you know can make you fearful.
- Only when the mind is free of the old does it encounter everything for the first time, and there is joy in that.
Jiddu Krishnamurti quotes on love
- Freedom and love are inextricably linked. Love isn’t a reaction; it’s a state of being. If I love you because you love me, it’s just business, a commodity to be bought and sold; it’s not love. To love is to give without expecting anything in return, and it is only through such love that one can experience freedom.
- The goal is to avoid falling in love. The concept, as well as the word, is not to love. But it is only when you have observed the entire process of desire, attachment, and pleasure that this odd flower with its incredible perfume emerges from that depth of vision. That is what love is.
- Every aspect of life is based on relationships. Being is synonymous with being related; otherwise, you would not exist.
- Love is different every day, but pleasure is not; pleasure has a consistent pattern. Love is eternal in the sense that it is constantly new.
- Love is not a mental state. Only when the mind is truly calm, when it is no longer expecting, demanding, seeking, possessing, being envious, scared, anxious—only when the mind is silent—does love become possible.
Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes on education
- There is no limit to learning. It’s not as if you study a book, pass an exam, and then call it a day. From the moment you are born until the moment you die, your entire life is a learning process.
- Governments prefer competent technicians above human beings because humans pose a threat to governments and organized religions alike. That is why governments and religious organizations are attempting to regulate education.
- To comprehend life is to comprehend oneself, and education is both the beginning and the end of this process.
- Intelligence is the ability to discern the core, the what is, and education is the process of awakening this capability in oneself and others.
Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes on God
- You can only inquire if there is a God when there is no fear.
- God is only available to those who are free.
- The mind is imprisoned as long as it clings to belief.
- Religion becomes a matter of belief, and belief operates as a mental constraint, therefore the mind is never truly free.
- Wisdom is thwarted by knowledge, ideas, and beliefs.
- All ideologies, religious or political, are foolish because it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, that has so tragically divided mankind.
Jiddu Krishnamurti quotes on truth
- We all want to be famous, and as soon as we desire to be something, we lose our freedom.
- When you listen to someone completely and attentively, you are hearing not only the words but also the feeling of what is being conveyed, the whole of it, not just a part of it.
- Dread is always present in obedience, and fear darkens the mind.
- To perceive clearly, the mind must be empty.
- Pain is capable of destroying itself. Suffering, in and of itself, liberates man from suffering.
Jiddu Krishnamurti quotes on intelligence
- The highest sort of intelligence is the ability to watch without judging.
- Being well acclimated to a fundamentally diseased society is no indication of wellness.
- You must comprehend the entirety of life, not just a small portion of it.
- Thought is so devious, so perceptive, that it distorts everything for its own benefit.
- To change the world, we must start with ourselves; and the intention is crucial when starting with ourselves.
Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes on the death
- Those who play it safe die very quickly.
- Death is freedom from the known, and then you are alive.
- Every minute, die to it, and you will understand what it is to die so that the mind is rendered fresh, youthful, and therefore pure, and incarnation occurs not in the next life, but the next day.
- Learn what it means to die – not physically, which is unavoidable – but to die to everything that is known, to die to your family, to your ties, to all that you have gathered, to the known, the known pleasures, and the known fears.
- However, when we know how to live, death is remarkably similar to life. It is impossible to exist without dying. You can’t survive if you aren’t dying mentally every minute.